Stackable birthstone rings are a great look and can be a subtle reminder of those you love. Wear your own birthstone or stack the various birthstones of your children or grandchildren. Be creative and get a stack birthstone ring to represent you, your spouse and your child(ren).
Description & Pertinent Information:
Dimensions: each hammered band is 1/16" thick and each birthstone setting is 1/4" round. Stones are Swarovski crystals.
All rings are sterling silver. Available in all letters, the "&", heart, cross, plus all the birthstone colors.
Sizing: When determining your size, we ask that you give us a size that fits comfortably. The rings are available in whole sizes 5, 6, 7, and 8. If you are unsure of your size, you can purchase a ring and select ring sizer from the dropdown menu. We will send you a ring sizer and instructions on how to email us your size. If you are between sizes you need to decide if you want the ring(s) to fit a little snug or loose.
Please note: Stacking four or more rings will make the total width wider, which will make for a snug fit on your finger so please take that into account and consider ordering a larger size if you plan on stacking 4 or more of these bands.
What Nelle & Lizzy does to create an heirloom piece:
- We only use 14K gold, sterling silver, gold vermeil, gold filled and bronze in our products.
- Each item is created by hand ~ from designing the original piece, to hand-stamping the personalization, polishing, packing and shipping ~ we oversee your piece from start to finish to make sure it is made with love.
- We design all of our products and do not use pre-fabricated blanks. This means our jewelry typically is heavier in weight making it sturdy enough to wear for a lifetime.
- This gift is wrapped in our signature lavender and rosebud packaging. So whether it is a gift for you or someone else, the surprise you get when you open the box will make you smile!
- Just a few people who have given our products their stamp of approval: Oprah, The Today Show, People Magazine, Southern Living, Parents Magazine and many more!