"Empowered, "Sisu" Silver Bar Necklace"
You are a strong. You are smart. You are empowered.
This bar necklace is a great reminder to embody the spirit of this powerful concept.
The Finnish concept of Sisu (see – soo) is described as stoic determination, tenacity of purpose, grit, bravery, resilience, and hardiness and is held by Finns themselves to express their national character. Sisu is a grim, gritty, white-knuckle form of courage that is presented typically in situations where success is against the odds. It expresses itself in taking action against the odds and displaying courage and resoluteness in the face of adversity.
- Made of sterling silver.
- Available in 16" or 18"
- note: pictures are enlarged for viewing
- Our signature lavender and rosebud packaging is available
(for more details see below)
EMPOWER OTHERS. 10% of all proceeds will be donated to organizations focused on empowering women.
Our stamped Sisu bar necklace is a simple statement of a powerful character.
Silver stamped bar is approx. 1" x 1/4".
All silver is sterling.
What Nelle & Lizzy does to create an heirloom piece:
- We only use sterling silver, 14K gold, gold filled and 14K gold vermeil in our products.
- Each item is created by hand ~ from designing the original piece, to hand-stamping the personalization, polishing, packing and shipping ~ we oversee your piece from start to finish to make sure it is made with love.
- We design all of our products and do not use pre-fabricated blanks. This means our jewelry typically is heavier in weight making it sturdy enough to wear for a lifetime.
- Our signature lavender and rosebud packaging is available. So whether it is a gift for you or someone else, the surprise you get when you open the box will make you smile!
- Just a few people who have given our products their stamp of approval: Oprah, The Today Show, People Magazine, Southern Living, Parents Magazine and many more!