Personalized Initial Grandmother's Necklace Droplet with Birthstones for Four Grandchildren
This unique grandmother's birthstone necklace is a precious way to show off who is special to you. The sterling birthstone drops will be personalized with an initial and birthstone you choose. This necklace comes with four custom charms for the grandmother of four.
- Sterling silver
- 2 mm Stones are Swarovski crystal
- Initials will be lower case
- Available in 16" or 18" chains
- Note: pictures are enlarged for viewing
- Our signature lavender and rosebud packaging is available
(for more details see below)
The grandmother of four will love this birthstone initial necklace. Small, simple and sweet ~ what every girl needs to bring a smile to your heart every time you wear it! The price listed includes the 16" sterling silver Ocho Chain and four initial droplette charms.
Ideas for Personalization:
Design a charm for each child or grandchild in the family. Or include the parents too. Grandmothers can layer two necklace in diferent lengths to represent two families.
Description and Pertinent Information:
The listed price is for a sterling chain and four custom droplet charms.
Dimensions: Sterling silver charm is approx. 3/8" x 1/4" and has a 2mm Swarovski crystal.
What Nelle & Lizzy does to create an heirloom piece:
- We only use sterling silver, 14K gold, gold vermeil, gold filled and bronze in our products.
- Each item is created by hand ~ from designing the original piece, to hand-stamping the personalization, polishing, packing and shipping ~ we oversee your piece from start to finish to make sure it is made with love.
- We design all of our products and do not use pre-fabricated blanks. This means our jewelry typically is heavier in weight making it sturdy enough to wear for a lifetime.
- Our signature lavender and rosebud packaging is available. So whether it is a gift for you or someone else, the surprise you get when you open the box will make you smile!
- Just a few people who have given our products their stamp of approval: Oprah, The Today Show, People Magazine, Southern Living, Parents Magazine and many more!