Personalized Family Charm Necklace, Established Necklace
There are moments where everything changed in your life. Celebrate that occasion with the Established necklace. The letter charm can represent your last name or add more to represent each member of the family.
The price of this piece of personalized family charm jewelry includes chain, Established charm and one letter charm. If you want to add more letters the price will go up.
- Sterling silver
- Available in 16" or 18"
- Customize with your choice of initial charm(s) and stamped date
- note: pictures are enlarged for viewing
- Our signature lavender and rosebud packaging is available
* The letter C has been discontinued.
(for more details see below)
What is an established necklace?
The Established Necklace is a simple way to remind you of when you said yes to the rest of your life. Hanging from the sterling silver chain are two charms - a small initial charm representing your last name and the Est. charm where we will stamp the year you were engaged, married, committed or when your new life began. You can also add initial charms for each member of the family.
Dimensions: Tag charm is approx. 1" x 1/4". Est. charm is approx. 1/2" x 1/2". All silver is sterling.
What Nelle & Lizzy does to create an heirloom piece:
- We only use sterling silver, 14K gold, gold filled and 14K gold vermeil in our products.
- Each item is created by hand ~ from designing the original piece, to hand-stamping the personalization, polishing, packing and shipping ~ we oversee your piece from start to finish to make sure it is made with love.
- We design all of our products and do not use pre-fabricated blanks. This means our jewelry typically is heavier in weight making it sturdy enough to wear for a lifetime.
- Our signature lavender and rosebud packaging is available. So whether it is a gift for you or someone else, the surprise you get when you open the box will make you smile!
- Just a few people who have given our products their stamp of approval: Oprah, The Today Show, People Magazine, Southern Living, Parents Magazine and many more!