Essential Necklace with Stamped Initial Charm in Gold and Silver
Simplicity is best and we think you will agree this necklace will go with almost any outfit and you will love the meaning it has when wearing it in style! First choose a chain and then how many charms and what metal(s) you want - it's that easy!
- Price is for a 16" silver base chain with one stamped charm. If you change chain length/type or add charms price will change.
- Chains are sterling silver or gold filled. Charms are gold bronze and sterling silver
- Available in 16", 18", 36" or 40"
- Note: pictures enlarged for viewing
- Our signature lavender and rosebud packaging is available
(see below for more details)
Design a necklace to fit your style ~ short long, all silver, all gold ~ you get to be the jewelry designer! We pair a link chain with our simple circle charms stamped with initials of those you love. And can't decide on length? We have it available in lots of lengths to fit your style!
Description and Pertinent Information:
All silver is sterling and gold chain is gold filled. Gold charms are gold bronze. Charms are approx .5". Each charm is stamped with our script font in a capital letter.
Chains are available in 16", 18", 36" or 40".
What Nelle & Lizzy does to create an heirloom piece:
- We only use sterling silver, 14K gold, gold filled, gold vermeil and bronze in our products.
- Each item is created by hand ~ from designing the original piece, to hand-stamping the personalization, polishing, packing and shipping ~ we oversee your piece from start to finish to make sure it is made with love.
- We design all of our products and do not use pre-fabricated blanks. This means our jewelry typically is heavier in weight making it sturdy enough to wear for a lifetime.
- Our signature lavender and rosebud packaging is available. So whether it is a gift for you or someone else, the surprise you get when you open the box will make you smile!
- Just a few people who have given our products their stamp of approval: Oprah, The Today Show, People Magazine, Southern Living, Parents Magazine and many more!