Amore Necklace, Initial Heart Charm in Gold and Silver
Design a necklace mixing gold and silver to create a stylish and meaningful accessory you will love. First choose a chain and then you can choose to have the stamped initial heart pendants in all one metal or mix them up ~ whatever suits your taste!
- Price includes a 16" silver chain with one stamped charm. If you change chain length/metal or add charms the price will change.
- Chains are sterling silver or gold filled. Charms are gold bronze and sterling silver
- Available in 16", 18", 36" or 40"
- Note: pictures enlarged for viewing
- Our signature lavender and rosebud packaging is available
(see below for more details)
As you can see, we love to mix metals and textures to create pieces that hold meaning and are stylish ~ and that is why the Amore Necklace is one of our favorites! You can either choose all silver, all gold or mix the two! We pair a link chain with our heart pendants stamped with initials of those you love. And can't decide on length? We have it available in lots of lengths to fit your style!
Description and Pertinent Information:
All silver is sterling and gold chain is gold filled. Gold charms are gold bronze. Heart pendant charms are approx .25" x .5". Each charm is stamped with our block font in a capital letter.
Chains are available in 16", 18", 36" or 40".
What Nelle & Lizzy does to create an heirloom piece:
- We only use sterling silver, 14K gold, gold filled, gold vermeil and bronze in our products.
- Each item is created by hand ~ from designing the original piece, to hand-stamping the personalization, polishing, packing and shipping ~ we oversee your piece from start to finish to make sure it is made with love.
- We design all of our products and do not use pre-fabricated blanks. This means our jewelry typically is heavier in weight making it sturdy enough to wear for a lifetime.
- Our signature lavender and rosebud packaging is available. So whether it is a gift for you or someone else, the surprise you get when you open the box will make you smile!
- Just a few people who have given our products their stamp of approval: Oprah, The Today Show, People Magazine, Southern Living, Parents Magazine and many more!